Every year, some of the biggest superstars of dance music face intense rivalries in order to separate themselves from the pack and offer something different to fans. One foolproof method of achieving this is the path David Guetta’s taken. How, you ask? Simply, by loading up his album with collaborations with some of the biggest forces in the industry!
After reaping what he’d sowed with One Love and Nothing But The Beat, one might think that it would be difficult, even for the cult French producer to match up. However, Listen proves he’s upto the challenge. Featuring a load of familiar faces such as Nicki Minaj, Sia and Afrojack; Guetta’s also employed fresh new faces like John Legend, Ryan Tedder, The Script and Nico & Vinz.
Pre-order your copy of Listen here. Watch out for its release on November 21st.
1. Dangerous feat. Sam Martin
2. What I Did For Love feat. Emeli Sande
3. No Money No Love feat. Elliphant & Ms Dynamite
4. Lovers On The Sun feat. Sam Martin
5. Goodbye Friend feat. The Script
6. Lift Me Up feat. Nico & Vinz, Ladysmith Black Mambazo
7. Listen feat. John Legend
8. Bang My Head feat. Sia
9. Yesterday feat. Bebe Rexha
10. Hey Mama feat. Nicki Minaj & Afrojack
11. Sun Goes Down feat. MAGIC! & Sonny Wilson
12. S.T.O.P feat. Ryan Tedder
13. I’ll Keep Loving You feat. Jaymes Young & Birdy
14. The Whisperer feat. Sia